Donensbourgh - Medieval RPG
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Donensbourgh is a medieval RPG game. The progress is based on skills with actions like crafting, farming, trading, cooking, talking, digging, fishing, feeding, ...
- Single player in first person camera.
- It's a journey, based on story.
- Has whole 24h day-night cycle.
- Accurately ambiented in late XIII century.
- Realistic simulator, don't include spells or dragons.
- No violence, combat or deaths involved.
NOTE: This alpha version is outdated (published August 2019). I keep working in the game every day but there are so many changes that I cannot update it until I have a playable version again. I'm very sorry for the delay. Join discord channel if you want to know more about the current game state.
The game is currently in Early Access stage so the current state may not be representative of the final product. This downloadable version is an alpha version, not a final version. Time to complete all the quests included in this alpha version is around 3-4 hours.
I have created a document guide with all the instructions on how to complete all the quests. The document contains spoilers, use only if you stuck at any point.
Check gameplay videos in my YouTube channel.
You can follow the development of the game in the next links:
- Official web: http://donensbourgh.com
- Live development: https://www.twitch.tv/ochounos
- Past streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/ochounos
- Be a Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ochounos
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/donensbourgh
- Discord: http://donensbourgh.com/discord
You can donate at any time via Paypal or downloading again the game here in itch.io. Thank you for your support.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||May 08, 2019|
|Genre||Role Playing, Simulation|
|Made with||Unreal Engine, Blender, Adobe Photoshop, Audacity|
|Tags||Exploration, First-Person, Medieval, Non violent, Open World, Photorealistic, Singleplayer, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Homepage, Twitch, Patreon, Twitter, YouTube, Discord|
Click download now to get access to the following files: