Alpha 0.1.2 available
New build is available with a few changes, improvements and bugfixes. The main change in this build is the introduction of weights on items. Each item has a weight and inventories are limited on weight instead of slots. Also, hands are not two extra slots anymore but part of the inventory so they count on the whole weight.
- Inventories are based on weight instead of slots.
- Hands are not anymore two extra slots but count on total weight of inventory.
- You don't need to equip items on hands because are automatically equipped when needed.
- Markets, craftings and workshops (like watermill, windmill, henhouse, ...) reflects all the items, doesn't matter if they are equipped in hands or not.
- Improved character shaders performance and visuals.
- When items are dropped, tools are dropped one by one, but seeds or coins are dropped as a whole slot.
- Improved Gilbert hand animation.
- Items removed from hands are put back in the inventory on top, to use them easier later.
- All the chests in the game are limited by weight instead of slots.
- Item's weight info is shown on encyclopaedia.
- Added skep (beehive) to encyclopaedia with info on how to use them.
Get Donensbourgh - Medieval RPG
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.